Welcome to 94 Nissan of South Holland!
Take a Tour of our Dealership!
Family Owned and Operated for Over 38 Years!
94 Nissan Family Values
Thank you so much for your interest in 94 Nissan of South Holland. Truly, once you are a customer at our store, you are a friend for life! We appreciate and love our customers and treat them accordingly. The Sappenfield family has been in the automotive business for over 40 years!Did you know we evolved from our very first automobile dealership serving the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana region as known as Thomas Pontiac located in South Holland, IL? President and Pontiac dealer, Thomas Sappenfield Sr, started off owning gas stations in the Chicago area, then became a salesperson for Kole Pontiac in Oak Lawn a very, very long time ago. After working his way up the ladder, Mr. Sappenfield became a sales manager then decided to make his dream of opening a car dealership a reality. South Holland has been a wonderful home for the Sappenfield family car dealerships. Thru the years, The Sappenfield’s acquired and sold Hyundai, GMC, Nissan, Suzuki and Mazda to their wonderful and loyal customers.
It’s truly incredible for Thomas Sr., Tom, Jr and Tim Sappenfield to see customers from the 80’s who they sold Pontiac Bonneville’s, Firebirds, Fiero’s Grand Ams, Grand Prix’s and many more. It’s truly a testament to the Sappenfield’s saying “Once you’re a customer, you’re family”!
In the 1990’s, Thomas Hyundai was moved a mile down route 6 159th street east into Calumet City, IL, home of the Blues Brothers! The Sappenfield’s tore down the Cattle Company restaurant and built a brand new Hyundai facility, appropriately named, Thomas Hyundai. Shortly after the move, Thomas Nissan shared Thomas Hyundai’s home in Calumet City, previously located at 1985 River Oaks Drive in Calumet City IL. In 1999, The Sappenfield’s decided to sell their Pontiac franchise to focus on Thomas Hyundai and Thomas Nissan. In 2005, The Sappenfield’s decided to take a gamble and buy new property Off of I-94 and 159th street east, then Van Dam road, in South Holland IL. The Sappenfield family would then build a huge, grand, brand new, state of the art facility to serve their current loyal customers as well as brand new customers. The family was very excited to provide state of the art parts, service and sales as well as adding free car washes to life to their customers with help of a brand new car wash and polisher! Atlast, 94 Nissan of South Holland was born in South Holland, IL off of I-94! It’s been a powerful journey for the Sappenfield family as Thomas Sappenfield Sr passed the torch to his children Tom Sappenfield, Jr, Tim Sappenfield and Liz Sappenfield. The Sappenfield’s are applying his unlimited wealth of customer service education to their outstanding 94 Nissan of South Holland customers.
Thanks again for considering us in your search for a New Nissan or quality pre-owned vehicle. Please remember to check our site back often for sales specials, monthly specials, cars priced under $10,000, certified Nissan parts, unsurpassed Nissan service and true appreciation.
-The Sappenfield Family
The Benefits of doing business with 94 Nissan of South Holland
- 94 Nissan of South Holland is recognized as one of the Largest NISSAN New and Certified Pre-Owned SUPERCENTERS in Illinois. 94 Nissan of South Holland features New and Pre-Driven LUXURY Cars Center and a Special Division for ECONOMY USED vehicles designed for every customer’s budget.
- 94 Nissan of South Holland Pre-Owned inventories feature one of the largest selections of NISSAN Certified vehicles in Illinois. Our factory trained technicians use a checklist of over 142 quality points as a guide. And you can enjoy your NISSAN Certified purchase with complete peace of mind, because it also comes standard with the 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty and a comprehensive bumper-to-bumper limited warranty along with all applicable NISSAN Ownership Privileges.
- 94 Nissan of South Holland Service and Parts Centers are staffed with Certified Technicians and Customer Service personnel able and willing to provide that special treatment that every SAPPENFIELD customer expects and deserves.
- 94 Nissan of South Holland Quality control personnel insure that every service and sales customer is contacted after their last service visit and are 100% satisfied with our products and services
- 94 Nissan of South Holland offers Free Shuttle service to surrounding areas with any repair or service performed.
- For our customer’s convenience, 94 Nissan of South Holland provides extended business hours in our Service, Parts Centers and Product Showrooms. Service and Parts opens daily at 7:30 am and includes extended hours on Saturdays from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Our showrooms are open from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM on Saturdays.
94 Nissan of South Holland has served the South Holland community as well as the surrounding communities of Harvey, Calumet City, Markham, Hammond, Crown Point, Matteson, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Lansing, Crestwood, Merriville, Lowell, Steger, Lynwood, Flossmoor, Olympia Fields, Chicago and many more.