94 Nissan of South Holland Family Values
We truly appreciate your interest in 94 Nissan of South Holland. Once you’re a customer at our dealership, you are a friend for life! We appreciate and love all of our customers and treat them like family. The Sappenfield family has been in the automotive business for over 40 years!
The Benefits of Working With 94 Nissan of South Holland
- 94 Nissan of South Holland is recognized as one of the largest Nissan new and certified pre-owned supercenters in Illinois. We feature new and pre-driven luxury cars as well as a special division for economy-used vehicles designed for every customer’s budget.
- 94 Nissan of South Holland pre-owned inventories feature one of the largest selections of Nissan-certified vehicles in Illinois, which come with a 3 year/100,000 mile limited warranty and a comprehensive bumper-to-bumper limited warranty along with all applicable Nissan ownership privileges.
- Our factory-trained technicians use a checklist of over 142 quality points as a guide. The Service and Parts Centers are staffed with certified technicians and customer service personnel who can provide the special treatment that every customer expects and deserves.
- 94 Nissan of South Holland quality control personnel ensure that every service and sales customer is contacted after their last service visit and are 100% satisfied with our products and services.
- Free shuttle service to surrounding areas with any repair or service performed.
- For our customer’s convenience, 94 Nissan of South Holland provides extended business hours in our Service, Parts Centers, and product showrooms. Service and Parts opens daily at 7:00 am and includes extended hours on Saturdays. Our showrooms are open from 9:00 AM until 8:00 PM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM on Saturdays.
Whether you choose a brand new Nissan or any used vehicle from our pre-owned inventory, customer satisfaction is our top priority. You can count on superior service from the moment you approach 94 Nissan of South Holland and throughout your entire ownership experience.
94 Nissan of South Holland has served the South Holland community as well as the surrounding communities of Harvey, Calumet City, Markham, Hammond, Crown Point, Matteson, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Lansing, Crestwood, Merrillville, Lowell, Steger, Lynwood, Flossmoor, Olympia Fields, Chicago and many more.
The Story of 94 Nissan of South Holland
Did you know we evolved from our very first automobile dealership serving the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana region known as Thomas Pontiac located in South Holland, IL? President and Pontiac dealer, Thomas Sappenfield Sr, started off owning gas stations in the Chicago area, then became a salesperson for Kole Pontiac in Oak Lawn a very, very long time ago.
After working his way up the ladder, Mr. Sappenfield became a sales manager then decided to make his dream of opening a car dealership a reality. South Holland has been a wonderful home for the Sappenfield family car dealerships.
It’s truly a testament to the Sappenfields family when we say "Once you’re a customer, you’re family"!
In 2005, The Sappenfield’s decided to take a gamble and buy new property off of I-94 and 159th street east, then Van Dam road, in South Holland IL. The Sappenfield family would then build a huge, grand, brand new, state of the art facility to serve their current loyal customers as well as brand new customers.
It’s been a powerful journey for the Sappenfield family as Thomas Sappenfield Sr. passed the torch to his children. They continue to provide outstanding customer service and high quality experiences to their valued customers.
Thanks again for considering us in your search for a New Nissan or quality Nissan certified pre-owned vehicle. Please remember to check our site back often for sales specials, monthly specials, cars priced under $10,000, and certified Nissan parts. For a new or used Nissan near South Holland and to test drive any car on our lot, please contact us today!—The Sappenfield Family